TV and Film Medical Cover
TV – Film Medical Cover
RTC Medical Solutions is able to provide high quality medical staff for TV – Film Medical Cover. Our medical teams can be uniformed to meet your unique requirements for filming. Our medical teams receive additional training from Paramedics to provide them with the specialist knowledge and skills required to deal with almost every eventuality. With training including but not limited to:
- Traumatic emergencies
- Medical emergencies
- Basic Life Support and AED
- Oxygen administration
- Multiple casualty assessment and triage
- Ambulance Emergency Driving
Your teams health is our top priority, so as a CQC registered ambulance provider we are able to transport to hospital if required. Our onsite treatment facility is unrivalled with may other companies, with two separate treatment and recovery areas.
This facility provides on site emergency treatment to actors and staff. So whether you require a Paramedic consultant or a full medical team we are your number one choice for Medical Cover.
What are the benefits?
- Highly trained professionals, providing the highest levels of care to your actors and staff
- Reduction in 999 calls to the Ambulance Service
- Reassurance that professional care is at hand to staff and actors
- Independent Medical Provider
- Multidisciplinary team working together to ensure we meet all of your requirements
- A dedicated point of contact and on call Paramedic 24/7
- Ambulance cover available
If you would like discuss your requirements in more detail please feel free to contact us:
Phone 01782 776110 – Out of Hours 07715 548867 – E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please click here to complete the online form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.