What do we look for in our team?
RTC Medical Solutions is a leading provider of emergency care in the Event Medical Sector and Private Ambulance Sector across the UK. We look for certain qualities in people who want to work with us:
- Patient centered
- Team player
- Able to use own initiative
We like to think that working with our team is not just about the pay, it’s about enjoying what you do and ensuring service users in our care receive the best possible care. As a provider of care we constantly strive to improve the service we provide and we look for this quality in all of our team members.
We are currently looking to increase our number of bank staff who are caring, professional, punctual and smart. If you are looking to work with a professional medical provider then look no further.
At present we are looking for event and ambulance staff to provide medical support across the UK and Europe. You must be able to provide the following information to be considered for any position with us:
- Current DBS (on update service)
- Current relevant certificate (First Aid/FPOS/FREC etc)
- At least 12 months experience
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Driving Licence with no more than 3 penalty points
- HCPC registered Paramedics (Full membership of the College of Paramedics desirable).
- Emergency Medical Technicians (IHCD only)
- Emergency Care Assistant (WITH Emergency Driving)
- FAW or Advanced First Aiders
- FPOS/FREC (3, 4 or 5)
- First Aid Trainers (Must hold relevant teaching/assessing qualifications)
Other qualifications would be considered, please complete the application form and provide information on your qualification.